Sunday, October 19, 2008

Facebook

So Ben signed me up for Facebook this week, because I couldn't do it myself, and I love it!!! I have been able to find my best friend from birth to about 12. Stephanie McDonald lived next door to us when we lived on Valley View Dr. She moved to California when I was 12. I met up with her a few years later when my high school choir toured Southern Cal. More years past and I have often thought about her. She found my number and called me about five years ago to tell me that she was moving to Hawaii. I have tried to find her since then but haven't been able to find anyway to get in thought with her. Until this week. Heather, Stephanie's sister, found me on Facebook and I have been able to get her number and call her. It is so wonderful to find old friends. I miss those childhood friends.

No comments: