Monday, October 20, 2008

Kids are so much fun. I'm sitting here watching "Yours, mine, and ours" and feeling like that is my life. They have 18 children and I only have four. But it's surprising how my children seem to multiply. We had to walk about a mile to get our car today after it was fixed. Emma was able to play at her friend Willa's house. So it was just Allen, Abby, David, and I. Allen got on the Barbie scooter, Abby got on her bike with training wheels and David rode his trike (mom pulled him.) We started off in good form, but sadly after only five blocks I was carrying one scooter, one bike, and one two year old. (While still pulling the trike)
Boy was it fun!!!
We were able to get the car and do what we needed to but I hope I never have to do that again.



1 comment:

Watauga Relief Society said...

that is hilarious, he will love you forever for this blog!