Tuesday, October 21, 2008


So Ben's birthday is tomorrow, but he will be in Washington DC. So we had his party tonight. He waned crab for dinner, which is fine I won't eat them but Ben loves them. So we went to a small fish market here in Medford. I love this place not because I have ever been there before but because they have a sign in their window that says, "Order your Holiday Fish now!" The sign changes now and again to say things like "Order your Christmas fish now!" or "Order your Ash Wednesday fish now!" I can't imagine "Holiday Fish" but I don't like fish.
Anyway, I was fine with steaming the crabs I have done it before, but when I looked into the brown bag, and reached inside, they moved. THEY MOVED!!!!! It creeped me out, Ben did a lovely job steaming his rock crabs. Dinner was great and the kids loved showing us how crabs move, they wanted to let the two crabs we had for dinner race. I can just picture "Larry" and "Sarah" race across the kitchen floor and under the couch with a crowd of small children slapping the floor cheering on their favorite crustation.
Today is my little brother's birthday. Happy Birthday Clint!!! Your card is in the mail.