Monday, October 27, 2008

Silly Putty

There is nothing silly about Silly Putty!!!!

I used to think that Silly Putty was a pretty safe plaything, it's not real sticky, you can stretch it, brake it, and even copy news print with it. So what’s the harm in having one little egg of it in the house? Well that can be answer with one name... David!
My little toad of a son found our one little egg of silly putty and the day was not silly. Some how he got it so mashed into his hair that I could hardly tell what it was. At first I thought he had conned some nice person into giving him bubble gum.

But it didn't smell like gum or even really feel like it. At first I deluded myself into thinking that I could "work" it out. I tried for about 30 min. poor David was not happy. So then I pulled out the big guns, scissors.


I tried my hardest to just get the stupid putty out but ended up giving Dave the biggest bald spot you've ever seen. He looked like he had male pattern baldness. Not Cute! So then we had to go one step further.





Yep, we pulled out the clippers, sheep shears, military man makers. That was one of the shortest hair cuts that boy ever got, and believe it or not there was just the littlest trace of pink still in what was left of his hair. But it didn't seem to bother him at all.
He is kind of cute as a bald boy.

2 comments:

Rachi said...

Jill- That's hilarious, David is adorable bald!! We miss you here in Utah!

Jesica Johnson said...

David is so cute! There is no way you could get made at him.