Sunday, October 19, 2008

This one's for Rolana

YES!!! I think we are moving to Texas next. Ben has been interviewing with a few firms out there. As a matter of fact he is fling there right now. I think that we are going to go there this summer even. It should be really fun. The kids are already crying about leaving their friend. Until I told them that the house that we would buy could have a pool. Then there was NO complaining. They think that Texas is the coolest place in the world because most of the houses that we have looked at have pools. Emma also loves that is won't get as cold as it gets here in MA. I love the cold weather, the colors of fall and of course the snow. But I am looking forward to moving to a new place and I have heard wonderful things about Texas. We hope we will be able to look you up this summer.

2 comments:

Watauga Relief Society said...

I'm SO excited! Where where where, fill me in on all the details! I can't tell you how excited I am lol!

Jill Geslison said...

It looks like we might be moving to Dallas. But nothing is set in stone yet.